About Our Social Network
The objective of this network is simple; to create a comprehensive and ever-expanding conversation about the remarkable field of healthcare known as Trigger Point Therapy (TrP Therapy). To accomplish this objective, we seek to offer an online home to:
- TrP Therapy practitioners in the various healthcare professions
- TrP Therapy Instructors/Teachers
- Medical Researchers in the fields of Myofascial Pain and TrP Therapy
- TrP Therapy students
- layman practitioners
- the general public who are seeking information on TrP Therapy
In short, anyone who has a professional or personal interest in this clinical system of pain-relief is welcome here. There are millions of people suffering from physical pain in this world, pain that could be easily controlled or eliminated with the right knowledge and information. The ultimate mission of this site and network is really about getting that knowledge and information to the people that need it.
Using The Network
The Main Site: This is the primary hub for the social networking functionality of the TriggerPointTherapist.com Network. It allows users to dynamically interact with each other in a fashion similar to Facebook. Brief descriptions of the social networking features are given below:
- The Network Menu:This menu appears on every network site and provides access to the primary social networking pages on the main site. A description of each link in this menu is given below.
- Activity: Allows users to see the latest activity on the network, including the recent comments and actions of other users.
- Members: Displays a listing of all Network users. Clicking on a member’s icon in the list displays information about that user including their recent activity, profile, blog(s), friends, and groups.
- The User Menu:This menu appears at the very top of every network page. It allows users easy access to their personal network features:
- My Account > Activity: Allows users to track the activity of their friends, groups, favorites, and mentions.
- My Account > Profile: Allows users to view and edit their public profile including changing their picture (avatar).
- My Account > Messages: Allows users access to view, send, and receive private messages from other users.
- My Account > Friends: Shows a list of a users friends and any current friendship requests from other users.
- My Account > Settings: Provides access to a user’s setting page.
- My Account > Log-in/Log-out: Provides access to user log-in or log-out.
- Notifications: Provides a user notification of friendship requests, group invites, and private messages.
- Social Networking Features:Users can interact with the following features:
- Make Friends: Users can create friendships with other users to allow them to more easily follow the activity of each other. To request to become friends with a user click on their icon or name and then click ‘Add Friend’. You can view friendship requests from other members in the notifications tab of your user menu
- Send Private Message: You can send a private message to a user by clicking on that user’s icon or name and then clicking on ‘Send Private Message’. You can view private messages sent to you via the notifications tab in your user menu.
- User Mentions: Clicking the ‘Mention This User’ button provides a notification of your comment or activity to that user.
Join The Network Today!
If you share even a little bit of our fascination and love of Trigger Point Therapy, we hope you won’t hesitate in joining our network. Your participation is key to expanding the sphere of Trigger Point Therapy worldwide, for the benefit of all.