Please note that we have temporarily suspended new member registration due to excessive spamming of our system. We are currently looking for a new registration method that will reduce the spam we have to deal with each day and will notify the blog when it is implemented. Thank you for your patience – Admin
Thank you for your interest in joining the TriggerPointTherapist.com Network. To join-up, please follow these steps:
Step 1: Create a user account
- Click the Sign-Up button next to the log-in menu above (far-right, above the sidebar).
- Create a username: We prefer if this username was some version of your real name. For example, if your name is “John Smith”, usernames such as ‘johnsmith’, ‘jsmith’,or ’johns’ are preferred. Only lowercase letters or numbers with no spaces are allowed in the username field.
- Provide an email address for account confirmation.
- Choose a password.
- Fill-out all required Profile fields
- Upload a picture of yourself for an account avatar.
- Check your email for the account confirmation link. (You may need to check your spam folder depending on your email settings)
Once you have completed these steps you will become a user of the TriggerPointTherapist.com Network. To learn more about user features such as becoming and following friends, joining and creating groups, private messaging, etc., please see About This Social Network.
User Account Guidelines
- User accounts may be terminated for inappropriate activity (poor or offensive conduct, spam, etc.).
- User accounts may be terminated if they are determined to be abandoned (1 year+ inactivity)
Step 2 : Apply for Your Own Blog On Our Network (optional)
If you are an active Trigger Point Therapy Practitioner and/or Instructor, and would like to become a contributing member of the TriggerPointTherapist.com Network with your own blog on the network, please complete a Network Membership Application.
Once we review your application we will contact you about the details of establishing your own blog on our network.