Take your practice of trigger point therapy to the next level with private trigger point therapy classes from Dr. Laura Perry, co-founder of The Institute of Trigger Point Therapy in Houston, Texas. Over the years, Dr. Perry has fined tuned her teaching methods to offer a unique training experience with the following benefits:
- Small Class Size: Dr. Perry’s trigger point therapy classes are limited to 2-3 participants so that you get the one-on-one attention that you need to learn the material quickly and effectively. Dr. Perry recommends taking a class with a co-worker or friend in your healthcare field as it provides an easy way to practice the techniques and routines taught in the class.
- You Choose What To Learn and When To Learn It: There is no need to wait for a particular class to be offered, as you choose the class that you want to take and when to take it. Another benefit to a small class size is that it allows for more flexibility in scheduling it, which is great for busy therapists.
- Learn Before You Come To Class: Upon purchase of a class, participants will receive an email with a download link for the PDF Book of the class they have chosen. This PDF will also contain a link to watch the class video on our private YouTube channel. Participants are expected to use this PDF and video to learn the material covered in the class before they attend the class. This is very important to making the most of your private instruction with Dr. Perry.
- Learn Something That You Can Actually Use: Learn the actual techniques and protocols that Dr. Perry has used in her successful trigger point therapy practice for over a decade. Your time with Dr. Perry won’t be wasted on theory and fluff, but will be 100% hands-on instruction in locating and releasing the trigger points that you came to learn. And since Dr. Perry will actually perform the techniques taught in class on you, you leave the class knowing that what you have learned will get results for your clients.
- Continuing Education Credit: Dr. Perry does not provide CEU credits for any organization or state licenses.
How to Register for Dr. Perry’s Trigger Point Therapy Classes
- Find a partner (or two) and choose a class from the list below. Two or three participants are required to hold a class with Dr. Perry. You cannot schedule a class by yourself with Dr. Perry because she is unable to teach you and be your partner to practice on at the same time.
- Click the “add to cart” button next to the class you want and complete the online purchasing process. The prices listed below are for the PDF Book & Video only. Each participant will also be required to pay Dr. Perry $100 class fee at the time of the class. For example, the total cost for each participant would be $189.99 ($89.99 for the PDF Book & Video + $100 class fee) for the 2-3 classes, and $159.99 ($59.99 for the PDF Book & Video + $100 class fee) for the 1-2 hour classes. Class fees can be paid by credit cards, check, or cash.
- Upon purchase, you will be emailed a link to the PDF Book for the class that you have chosen. Learn the material, and when you are ready, contact Dr. Perry to set up a time for your class.
- Attend the class at Dr.Perry’s office and receive a certificate of completion for the class attended.
Trigger Point Therapy Classes To Choose From:
Below are the classes that are currently available. More will be added soon.
Trigger Point Therapy Class for Low Back Pain & Sciatica
Price: $89.99 (+ $100 class fee payable to Dr. Perry at the time of the class)
Description: In this class you will learn how to locate and release the trigger points that produce low back pain, gluteal or buttock pain, and sciatica symptoms. A total of 20 trigger points from 9 different muscle groups are taught in this routine, including those in the quadratus lumborum, gluteus medius, gluteus minimus, piriformis, and iliopsoas muscles.
Price: $59.99 (+ $100 class fee payable to Dr. Perry at the time of the class)
Hands-On Instruction Hours with Dr. Perry: 1-2 Hours
Description: In this class you will learn how to locate and release the trigger points that produce hip pain and hip dysfunction. A total of 15 trigger points in 6 different muscle groups are taught in this routine, including those in the quadratus lumborum, tensor fascia latae, gluteus minimus and adductor muscles.