Regular Price: $99.99
Special Introductory Price: $69.99 (30% OFF)
Note: This video is also available on DVD: Trigger Point Therapy For Knee Pain DVD
Trigger Point Therapy DVD/Video: Knee Pain
Description: Knee pain is frequent complaint among athletes and the aging general population. Injuries to the knee joint and it’s ligaments are commonplace, but in the absence of direct trauma to the knee joint, are typically secondary ramifications of trigger point activity in the muscles of the thigh. This protocol has proven to be effective in a wide variety of knee injuries, and is suited to both preventive and post-surgical rehabilitation roles.
Pain Complaints Addressed With This Protocol:
- Knee Pain: A tremendous amount of mechanical force is transmitted through the knee joint from the Quadricep Femoris muscle group. Trigger point activity in the muscles that comprise this group can impose asymmetrical tensions on the knee joint structure, predisposing it to damage. Trigger points in the Vastus Lateralis muscle can cause tracking problems of the Patella bone during knee joint movement.Trigger points in the Quadriceps muscles refer pain to the anterior aspect of the knee joint, while posterior knee pain is produced by trigger points in the Hamstring and Gastrocnemius muscles.
- Knee Buckling: Trigger point activity in the Vastus Medialis muscle can cause the muscle to suddenly weaken and the knee to unexpectedly buckle during walking or running.
Video Duration: 1 hour, 02 minutes, 47 seconds
Video Format: Quicktime and iTunes (.m4v): This video will appear in the Podcast Directory within iTunes, and can be viewed on a computer, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Apple TV. (See the Trigger Point Video Downloads page for more information on this format’s compatibility and flexibility features)
- Protocol Overview
- Composite Pain Presentation: A graphical overview of all the trigger points that refer pain to the knee region.
- Protocol Design & Application: A breakdown of all the muscle groups and trigger points addressed in this protocol, with an explanation as to why they are included, the optimal sequence for the protocol execution based on trigger point interactivity, and specific information on the clinical application of the protocol.
- The Muscles & Trigger Points Involved: A detailed description of the 6 muscle groups and 20+ trigger points addressed in this protocol, including: basic anatomical & biomechanical analysis of each muscle group, symptoms associated with each muscle’s trigger points, trigger point referred pain patterns, trigger point activating and perpetuation factors, trigger point interactivity, and differential diagnosis.
- The Complete Protocol, Step-by-Step: Detailed instruction on release procedures for all the trigger points addressed in this protocol, delivered in an easy step-by-step manner.
PDF Guide: This protocol includes a 34 page PDF companion reference to the video.
Related Video Downloads:
Related Post Archives: