Trigger Point Therapy for Upper Back Pain, Neck Pain, & Headaches Video / DVD + PDF Guide
Description: This protocol is the “bread and butter” of a clinical practice. We are continually amazed at not only how effective this protocol is at addressing these complaints, but also by the startling transformation of a client’s demeanor that results from its application. By far the most frequently utilized protocol in our practice, this protocol has the remarkable ability to empower even the most depressed and frustrated clients to leave the office with a smile on their face. This can generate great word-of-mouth advertising for your practice, and put a smile on the therapist’s face as well.
Pain Complaints Addressed With This Protocol:
- Upper Back Pain: Commonly known as “pain between the shoulder blades”, this condition is a frequent by-product of postural-induced overload of the muscles that move the Scapula. Treatment involves releasing trigger points in the chest and upper back muscles.
- Neck Pain/ Stiff Neck: Resolving neck pain and tension requires a comprehensive approach involving multiple trigger points in multiple muscle groups. Typically trigger points in the Trapezius and Levator Scapulae muscles play a primary role, but in extreme cases of Torticollis, Sternocleidomastoid trigger point activity must also be addressed.
- Headaches: Although headache pain can have cranial and systemic origins, the expression of this pain is nearly always mediated by trigger point activity in the neck muscles. These muscles are frequently overloaded in daily life, and the resulting trigger points in the Trapezius, Sternocleidomastoid, and other muscles contribute to the majority of headaches.
Video Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes, 42 seconds
- Protocol Overview
- Composite Pain Presentation: A graphical overview of all the trigger points that refer pain to the upper back, neck, and head regions.
- Protocol Design & Application: A breakdown of all the muscle groups and trigger points addressed in this protocol, with an explanation as to why they are included, the optimal sequence for the protocol execution based on trigger point interactivity, and specific information on the clinical application of the protocol.
- The Muscles & Trigger Points Involved: A detailed description of the 8 muscle groups and 20+ trigger points addressed in this protocol, including: basic anatomical & biomechanical analysis of each muscle group, symptoms associated with each muscle’s trigger points, trigger point referred pain patterns, trigger point activating and perpetuation factors, trigger point interactivity, and differential diagnosis.
- The Complete Protocol, Step-by-Step: Detailed instruction on release procedures for all the trigger points addressed in this protocol, delivered in an easy step-by-step manner.
PDF Guide: This protocol includes a 51 page PDF companion reference to the video.
Option 1: Buy Trigger Point Therapy Protocol for Upper Back, Neck, & Headache Pain Video Download + PDF Guide for $89.99
Video Download Formats: Upon purchase of this download you will receive an email containing download links for this video in three different formats:
- AVI format: Choose this format for watching this video on a PC computer.
- MP4 format: Choose this format for watching the video on an Android or Windows device (phone or tablet).
- M4V format: Choose this format for watching on a Mac computer. This format has been optimized for watching in iTunes, but Quicktime Player can also be used. You can use iTunes to sync this video to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, but you cannot directly download this format (or any other format) to your device. Apple does not allow videos outside of their iTunes Store to be directly downloaded and opened on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Please use a third-party app such as GoodReader (available for purchase here) to open, unzip (unarchive), and store the video directly on your device. After downloading the video in Safari, click “Open In…” and choose GoodReader. You can also use GoodReader to open and unzip any PDF file that may be included with your purchase.
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase the video download of this title.
Option 2: Buy Trigger Point Therapy Protocol for Upper Back, Neck, & Headache Pain DVD + PDF Guide for $99.99 + S&H
Click the “Add to Cart” button below to purchase the DVD of this title.
- NTSC format on DVD-R media
- 2-3 Day Priority Mail shipping to anywhere in the U.S. is $11
- 6-10 Day Priority Mail shipping to international destinations is $20
- We will email you the download link for the PDF Guide shortly after your purchase.
Related Post Archives: