Regular Price: $99.99
Special Introductory Price: $69.99 (30% OFF)
Note: This video is available on DVD: Trigger Point Therapy For Wrist & Hand Pain DVD
Description: Wrist and hand pain complaints involve a myriad of symptoms, including sharp pain, numbness, tingling, swelling, and a loss of grip strength. While many of these symptoms appear unrelated to trigger point activity, a more detailed examination reveals an unexpected correlation. The comprehensive design of this protocol provides excellent results in the treatment of an otherwise stubborn pain complaint.
Pain Complaints Addressed With This Protocol
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: While this condition refers specifically to the compression of the median nerve as it passes through the wrist joint region, in practice, many different types of disorders get “lumped” under this title. The resolution of CTS can be daunting, as trigger point activity in the muscles of the forearm, upper arm, shoulder girdle, chest, and neck regions contribute extensively to this condition. In some cases, trigger point activity refers pain that strongly mimics the symptoms of CTS, and in other cases it causes entrapment of nerves and blood vessels in the neck, armpit, and forearm regions.
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome: This condition involves the compression of nerve trunks and blood vessels as the exit the thoracic region to travel down the arm. Symptoms associated with this condition include radiating arm pain, paresthesias, swelling in the hand and wrist, and weakness in the grip. Trigger point activity in the Scalene and Pectoralis muscle groups are typically the sole cause of this condition.
Video Duration: 1 hour, 19 minutes, 58 seconds
Video Format: Quicktime and iTunes (.m4v): This video will appear in the Podcast Directory within iTunes, and can be viewed on a computer, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, or Apple TV. (See the Purchase Video Downloads page for more information on this format’s compatibility and flexibility features)
- Protocol Overview
- Composite Pain Presentation: A graphical overview of all the trigger points that refer pain to the wrist and hand regions.
- Protocol Design & Application: A breakdown of all the muscle groups and trigger points addressed in this protocol, with an explanation as to why they are included, the optimal sequence for the protocol execution based on trigger point interactivity, and specific information on the clinical application of the protocol.
- The Muscles & Trigger Points Involved: A detailed description of the 8 muscle groups and 15 trigger points addressed in this protocol, including: basic anatomical & biomechanical analysis of each muscle group, symptoms associated with each muscle’s trigger points, trigger point referred pain patterns, trigger point activating and perpetuation factors, trigger point interactivity, and differential diagnosis.
- The Complete Protocol, Step-by-Step: Detailed instruction on release procedures for all the trigger points addressed in this protocol, delivered in an easy step-by-step manner.
PDF Guide: This protocol includes a 45 page PDF companion reference to the video.
Related Video Downloads:
Related Post Archives: