Trigger Point Therapy for Sternocleidomastoid Video
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Introductory Price: $12.99 (35% Off)
Description: Learn how to locate and release the trigger points in the Sternocleidomastoid muscle that produce such diverse symptoms such as headache pain, ear pain, eye pain, dizzyness, sore throat, visual disturbances, and dry cough.
Video Duration: 10 minutes, 01 seconds
Video Formats: Upon purchase of this download you will receive an email containing download links for this video in three different formats:
- AVI format: Choose this format for watching this video on a PC computer.
- MP4 format: Choose this format for watching the video on an Android or Windows device (phone or tablet).
- M4V format: Choose this format for watching on a Mac computer. This format has been optimized for watching in iTunes, but Quicktime Player can also be used. You can use iTunes to sync this video to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, but you cannot directly download this format (or any other format) to your device. Apple does not allow videos outside of their iTunes Store to be directly downloaded and opened on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. Please use a third-party app such as GoodReader (available for purchase here) to open, unzip (unarchive), and store the video directly on your device. After downloading the video in Safari, click “Open In…” and choose GoodReader. You can also use GoodReader to open and unzip any PDF file that may be included with your purchase.
- Basic Anatomy and Biomechanics for the Sternocleidomastoid muscle group
- Clinical Findings for the Sternocleidomastoid trigger points
- Detailed procedures for locating and releasing the Sternocleidomastoid trigger points
Watch a free sample of this video on YouTube by clicking on the video image below:
- Trigger Point DVD / Video: Neck Pain & Headaches Protocol
- Trigger Point Video for Trapezius Muscle
- Trigger Point Video for Suboccipital Muscles